Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF7 rap album

Options
  • 17-02-2011 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭

Saw this on reddit. They took the music from FF7 and remxed it into a rap album.

Just click one of the songs on the page linked below to listen:

http://random.bandcamp.com/album/black-materia-final-fantasy-vii

It's actually really good. I'd love to see more stuff like this with music from games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I'm astonished by this having people who can actually rap involved. Astonished.

It's not half bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Haven't listened to it yet, but if Random (AKA Mega-Ran) is involved it should be great. His mega-man based albums are fantastic!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

im sorry but that is very sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭n0irin

The mind boggles. I can't decide if I hate it or if I really want to listen to more...

Think I'll go with the second option and see how long it lasts...

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭mrm

n0irin wrote: »
    The mind boggles. I can't decide if I hate it or if I really want to listen to more...

Think I'll go with the second option and see how long it lasts...

Grand then, I'll borrow your first option since you're not using it!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Haha i feel the same as some of ye, dunno whether to be embarrased by it or listen to it more! Wouldn't mind giving it a good listen through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Listened to the One Winged Angel there, sounds quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Check out the Ocarine of Rhyme, it's amazing. Mash-up of rap and Zelda tunes. Also Gold'N Fly, rap and N64 Goldeneye soundtrack.

Advertisement