Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Store luggage in city for a few hours.. Heuston?

Options
  • 17-02-2011 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Going up to Dub tomorrow for a day or two. Currently not living there so I need a place to leave my bag for a few hours while I go around town and wait for friends to get off work?

Are there any facilities in town? Is there a left luggage facility in Heuston Stn.?

Any ideas?

Cheers..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Don't think Hueston have left luggage anymore.

Busaras have lockers in the basement though.

There's also a left luggage facility in the Global Internet Cafe on O'Connell Street - it's down in a basement, entrance beside that donut place..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

As far as I know, Heuston still have something.

I can't remember where I saw it advertised, but I'm sure Stephens Green Shopping Centre have something too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

stephens green is just for leaving your shopping bags before you get the luas home...don't think there is any left luggage facility there.

OP do any of your friends work in offices in town? could they take your stuff for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Thanks for the replies guys..

I remember the Left Luggage place on O'Connell St., i'll probably just use that one..

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There's an internet café on the south quays near the Halfpenny Bridge that offers this service. Think it's €5 per bag/case for 24 hours....

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭hairy sailor

as a previous poster mentioned busaras,i used it last week think it was 6 euro for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

What size are the lockers in Busaras?

Would you fit a smallish overnight type case that has wheels/pull handle?

Thanks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭hairy sailor

techguy wrote: »
    What size are the lockers in Busaras?

Would you fit a smallish overnight type case that has wheels/pull handle?

Thanks..

yeah shouldn't be a problem,there's different sized lockers,reckon they'd take a suitcase,if it's only for a few hours it should be cheap enough

Advertisement