Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Green Tea (Oliver Callan): Saturday Mornings

• 17-02-2011 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've searched for a thread and cant find one about this.. It's a scrap saturday type show that is on every saturday.. I havent heard about it until yesterday..

Anybody heard it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

It's OK, just an extended version of Nob Nation. Nothing new really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Yea, its a compilation of the nob nations I think. Heard, it on Saturday. I actually lolled a few times. Its good stuff. Oliver Callan is the only decent thing about 2fm at this stage...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

telekon wrote: »
    Yea, its a compilation of the nob nations I think. Heard, it on Saturday. I actually lolled a few times. Its good stuff. Oliver Callan is the only decent thing about 2fm at this stage...

I tend to agree, I once recently downloaded all of the knob nation podcasts( obviously don't hang round long enough for Tubridys show for it) and was impressed, some shows with the current political events were fantastic. I'll be keeping an ear out for this show, like jonathan I was not aware of the saturday show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

The female voice at the start and the end is a complete rip off of Little Britain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

they lobbed half an hour off the business show to put this on which straight off the bat annoyed me , but from hearing it the last couple of weeks its ok.

nothing to write home about, but no "extra extra" disasterfest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

they lobbed half an hour off the business show to put this on which straight off the bat annoyed me , but from hearing it the last couple of weeks its ok.

nothing to write home about, but no "extra extra" disasterfest.

Only problem it is the same formula every week with the sames scetches with only the words changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ye I would agree Elvis, all very similar.. but I guess he would argue that the nonsense we hear every week from the politicians is the same every week also..

Advertisement