Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Charity Week 2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Sophiee wrote: »
    For the Rubberbandits - what age group is it and where can you get tickets?
    Rubberbandits is 18+ and tickets are available from the Students' Union.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

toodleytoo wrote: »
    was just wondering does the wonka ticket cover entry to angel lane on tuesday night? because it says on angel lane's fb to get tickets from ulsu...
    Yup. Tuesday in Angel Lane is included.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Would you still be able to get stuff in the stables or scholars? There's a good few things happening there. I'm really looking forward to it, my first rag week!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

4th year FYP = lucky if I get out Thursday.

Serious security operation going on in Cappa atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Can't believe I'm in on the Sunday of Charity week.. damn fourth year!

Wouldn't mind as much if I was actually doing the assignments & FYP that I said I would.. :(

• Advertisement

An enjoyable day, fine weather for it. Did the dodgeball and musical chairs not go ahead, i had a tutorial maybe it was on during that time. Looking forward to the bucking bronoco tomorrow.

Is there any place open in castletroy when the hurlers close thursday night?

Advertisement