Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More CZ 452 pimping

Options
  • 17-02-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

Just a couple of photos for people bedding their CZ 22lr, in no order. It's a custom stock. I needed to put in the pillar because with the hex allen key screw the stock starts to spread a little. The pillar will stop the action going down into the stock when doing up the action screw REAL tight.

Just to say I bedded the front lug because whoever bedded the stock in the first place didn't remove any of the timber and so the action sat a little high in the stock.

452customstockbedding12.jpg452customstockbedding11.jpg

452customstockbedding10.jpg452customstockbedding08.jpg

452customstockbedding06.jpg452customstockbedding04.jpg

452customstockbedding03.jpg452customstockbedding02.jpg

Timney trigger
    Timneytrigger.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Coool, thanks for the pics. They paint a thousand words :P

If you dont mind me asking what did you use to bed it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Coool, thanks for the pics. They paint a thousand words :P

If you dont mind me asking what did you use to bed it ??

As I said it was already bedded when I got the stock, but it is devcon 10110 steel epoxy

• Registered Users Posts: 41 6.5x55

HI Gunhappy
    I have just glass bedded my 452 this week with Brownells glass bedding .I was simple enough ,Just took my time at it. However it took a bit of freeing even though I had coated the action twice with release agent .
    Cleaned it up rough area's and bedding snots yesterday with a dremell and Will shoot it when its fully Hardened up in a week.

Advertisement