Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adler's Appetite UK Tour 2011

Options
  • 17-02-2011 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Adler-corbis-460-100-460-70.jpg

22 Feb: London, Underworld
    23 Feb: Ipswich, Regent
    24 Feb: Grimsby, Yardbirds
    25 Feb: Sutton, Diamond
    26 Feb: York, Duchess
    27 Feb: Bilston, Robin 2

Just wondering if anyone was heading over for this or was going to be around for it. I'm hoping to be at the York date myself. By all accounts Steven is on top form and isn't letting drugs or anything else interfere with his performance. He's got a great band which includes Chip Z' Nuff on bass and Michael Thomas on guitar. I know for a fact he tried to book other dates further North, and also tried booking dates in Ireland, but promoters wouldn't touch him given his previous - almost every venue...minus London....is about the size of a pub (in Europe they've been playing bigger places though)

They've also got three songs out as well that prove they're more then just a glorified GNR tribute act.

I missed him in January 2006 as I was at the Darkness, for some unexplained reason, but by all accounts his performance in Whelan's was legendary for reasons beyond his musical ambitions.

Advertisement