Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Candidates in Maynooth

Options
  • 17-02-2011 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Anyone hear some of our distinguished candidates for GE11 (Brady, Durkan, Stagg, Murphy and Doyle Higgins) being interviewed on the radio in Maynooth train station this evening?

What an uninspiring bunch. Can't see any of them making much of an impact on the next Dail. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

What radio station was it? Is there a podcast or a clip of it anywhere, do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Claonadh1

It was on Radio 1 this evening around half five to six o'clock. They were interviewed on the platform.

Probably not worth putting in a podcast to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_drivetime.xml

It's available here if anyone want's to listen to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Only Fine Gael have braved my doorbell so far...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

John Mc Ginley called here last night,no one else so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Moonbeam wrote: »
    John Mc Ginley called here last night,no one else so far.

I've had flyer's from all the main parties...but only one caller...last election I had at least 3 callers....very strange this year...the Fine Gael people actually called twice which I admire...they're putting in the work and trying very hard...while I've never been loyal to any one party, I'll certainly remember that come election day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Labour called while I was in the shower the other day. Would have eaten them alive so they got lucky. McGinley is a smug git and Stagg is Stagg. Doyle-Higgins is a libertarian nutjob, Murphy is Labour in disguise and the less said about Durkan and his running mate Will Ferell the better.

Advertisement