Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bassist Wanted - Dublin

• 17-02-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to expand on a project I have going at the moment. I'm a 23 year old songwriter/producer that works in various different styles of music. Anything from folky acoustic to more alternative, electronic and rock.

I have a decent recording setup as well as a whole shed worth of material waiting to go. I have plenty of experience gigging and I'm very driven and ambitious to boot.

What I'm looking for primarily is an experienced bassists (poth acoustic and electric preferably) to start gigging on the acoustic scene right away. From there if things work out we will bring in some percussion to back it up, strings, another guitar, keys etc etc. but its gonna be done slowly and carefully to make sure we gel well.

If ya have any interest or know someone that does drop me a PM and we can sort out a jam!

• Round the same age would be nice.
    • Experience gigging.
    • Can use a metronome.
    • Dedicated, willing to jam a few times a week is a must.
    Not looking for any slackers or half hearts!

Hope to hear from ya!

Advertisement