Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispose of old BBQ

Options
  • 17-02-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

How would I dispose of an old BBQ in Dublin? Is there a dump I could bring it to? Would any of the recycling centres take it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a scrap metal dealer the clanbrassil street side of harolds cross bridge, they might take it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

padraig.od wrote: »
    How would I dispose of an old BBQ in Dublin? Is there a dump I could bring it to? Would any of the recycling centres take it?

Freecycle or dublinwaste.ie and somebody might take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭padraig.od

there is a scrap metal dealer the clanbrassil street side of harolds cross bridge, they might take it

Thanks Admiral, I'll give them a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Degsy wrote: »
    Freecycle or dublinwaste.ie and somebody might take it.

Its in no condition to be freecycled I'm afraid. I just want to be rid of thing and have no idea how to do that in Dublin. It would hardly qualify under WEEE if I tried to recycle it would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

padraig.od wrote: »
    Its in no condition to be freecycled I'm afraid. I just want to be rid of thing and have no idea how to do that in Dublin. It would hardly qualify under WEEE if I tried to recycle it would it?

Bring it out to Ballymount. (5 mins from Walkinstown Roundabout)You just drive in. They have different areas for recycling different types of goods. It's a hive of activity on Saturday mornngs!
    You do have to pay a small fee buut it's worth it for disposing of the goods resonsibily and I would advise if driving in a car make it worth yur while and bring your paper,glass,general rubbish etc and get your value for money ;)

http://www.dublinwaste.ie/bring_bank.php?fac_pid=12

• Advertisement
Advertisement