Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5gb online storage with 7mb package

Options
  • 17-02-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

if i remember correctly this used be just 100mb online storage?

could someone tell me if im correct or not and when did the upgrade to 5gb happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

if i remember correctly this used be just 100mb online storage?

could someone tell me if im correct or not and when did the upgrade to 5gb happen?

Hi refusetolose,

As far as I am aware there was a 100GB storage option with Eliving but that was reduced to 50GB last year I think.

All the available online storage info is on:

http://www.eircom.net/vas/eliving/

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

hi mark ,

could you tell me how much online storage is available to me on the 7mb package?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hi mark ,

could you tell me how much online storage is available to me on the 7mb package?

HI refusetolose,

All eircom broadband customer get 5GB storage for free with each broadband package. If a customer wants more they need to register on the link above and then they can upgrade to a higher storage allowance.

Thanks, Mark

when i try to upload files im told that i am over the quota....theres only about 100mb of stuff in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

when i try to upload files im told that i am over the quota....theres only about 100mb of stuff in there

Can you PM the Moderators your eircom details please

-eircom account number
    -eircom landline telephone number
    -contact mobile number

Thank You

Eleanor

• Advertisement

hi eleanor i sent you a pm a few days ago,did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

hi eleanor i sent you a pm a few days ago,did you get it?

Hi refusetolose

My apologies for the delay in responding here. Eleanor has been off for the last few days, could you PM me your details and I will investigate this issue for you and should be able to get back to you later today.
    Thanks
    Tony

Advertisement