Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puraflo or O'Reilly Oakstown

Options
  • 17-02-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm trying to decide on a sewerage system for a new house build. Was originally going to go for the Bord na Mona Puraflo system but my builder is recommending Oakstown.
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience of either, good or bad which might help me decide.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wclarke20

The guy I got to do my soil test recomended Oakstown too. Their tanks are concrete which are meant to be a better job than the plastic ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭kboc

neither, there is only one system which has no running costs which both these systems have. I investigated these type of systems for the very benfits you mention but found a far superior product. German made of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wclarke20

kboc wrote: »
    neither, there is only one system which has no running costs which both these systems have. I investigated these type of systems for the very benfits you mention but found a far superior product. German made of course.

Care to share ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

This thread has the potential to break the charter and lead posters into trouble so I am locking it before this happens.

Anyone who has anything god bad or indifferent to say about the systems mentioned in the Opening Post please PM the OP. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement