Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Spanish Lessons in Limerick

• 17-02-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hi All,

Is there anyone on here that offers or know someone that offers one-on-one Spanish Lessons in the Limerick region?

Andrew

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try the classified adverts section of local papers like the Limerick Post. Also might be worth positing in the UL & LIT forums and ringing the Students Union offices of both colleges too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

If you can make it out to the cresent and the likes check near the toilets on the notice boards, people often offer 1 to 1 language lessons on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

If you're still interested in this I have a friend who is fluent in Spanish. PM me if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Hi there

I have a Spanish colleague based in UL who regularly gives one-on-one spanish lessons. She is looking for new students too. PM me if you want and I will give you her email address...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Andrew, you looking for male or female teacher?
    I too have a Spanish friend who does one to one classes weeknights.
    Irish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

If the others don't work out a friend is Spanish and a Spanish teacher in secondary school. She does one on one PM for details.

Advertisement