Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magic mirror Salon Wicklow

• 17-02-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

I went this new salon down the quays in wicklow and am thrilled!! They have only been open two months or so and I just heard the lady was good but I went to try it am delighted. I am nothing to do with the salon - not advertising etc- but decided to post here as I never get my hair done in wicklow town and if I am desperate and do go somewhere I am always disappointed. A colour cut and blow dry was only 85euro! For the first time in my life I walked out knowing I'll go back again. The owner is meticulous about her work.

Just thought I'd spread the word if any Wicklow people are here as I know how great it is when you get a great hairdresser!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

ooh nice. what kinda colour? and do you got long, med, short hair? thick or thin? sorry for all the questions. just trying to decipher if the 85yoys colour,cut,blowdry would b d same price for me and my hair as you and urs

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Jamie-b

ooh nice. what kinda colour? and do you got long, med, short hair? thick or thin? sorry for all the questions. just trying to decipher if the 85yoys colour,cut,blowdry would b d same price for me and my hair as you and urs

Blond. My hair was already blonde but I got my roots done- an excellent job. I would say highlights etc may be slightly more? My hair is long (bra strap and beyond!) and quite thick. Friend got her hair cut only for 30E.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zeppy

hey everyone,
    i also had my hair done in magic mirror in wicklow,,
    as i'm from dublin we got lost and was 40 mins late,,,i had to keep ringing the salon for help
    i was a bit nervous over how late i was but the girls that work there just clapped and said "yaaaa well done she made it" they made me feel so at ease,,,
    i had a big job done on my hair and they told me it was a job that cant be rushed so get comfortable and be patient..
    my hair was black and down my back,,and very thick... i wanted to be a lighter colour,
    while my hair was been stripped i got my nails done SHELLAC for 15euro and allso treading on my brows,,i normally pay 30euro for shellac where i live.
    the girls where so nice and kept checking my hair most importantly and myself to..i was there for 6 hour's and did'nt feel like that at all,,they even got me some lunch as i was there tat long ,,
    i really enjoyed the way the girls worked they really took there time and referred to one another about the hole process.
    my hair is now light brown with high light. i'm calling it sandy blonde
    i all so used the vibro plate while i was there for free....
    120euro is all i paid...i am very happy....my husband was shocked when he saw me and told me he wanted to say thanks to the girls as he wants to marry me all over again,, that the way my hair use to be when he feel in love with me,,, how sweet of my husband all so,
    thanks to the girls at magic mirror

zeppy xx

Advertisement