Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tikka t3 owners.

Options
  • 17-02-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Take a look at the new stocks and triggers for the T3 .
    www.6mmbr.com and go to the daily bulletin page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭virminhunter

a lot of nice aftermarket stuff comin out for tikka, manners and mcmillan have some lovely stocks for them, I was on another site the other night and seen a supervarmint in a mcmillan a5 stock, beautiful lookin setup...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

Great to see! I don't think there is any need for replacing the trigger though, not for hunting anyway. Mine is a crisp 1.5 pounds as it is, just clip off a whole link in the original spring and away ye go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

I'd love to be able do that Mcmillan shooting course advertised on bottom of page:D Shooting out to a mile:cool: Pity it's in Arizona.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭mayfly36

I have the t3 lite, but ive had no need to clip the spring, thiers an adjuster to release tension, mines sitting at 1 + 1/2pbs as well, crisp as well, better than the 4lb factory setting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

mayfly36 wrote: »
    I have the t3 lite, but ive had no need to clip the spring, thiers an adjuster to release tension, mines sitting at 1 + 1/2pbs as well, crisp as well, better than the 4lb factory setting.
    Yea mine was at 2lb fully adjusted so thats why I clipped the spring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭shanmoll308

Hey guys, this one is for all ye Tikka T3 boys out there...sweet:D ,find it on 6mmbr.com

Shanmoll308w3cstock01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Here's another webshop for Tikka custom stocks and other bits and pieces. And it is in Germany. http://www.roedaleprecision.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭shanmoll308

Sorry Zeissman just in the door..you got there before me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Now, what does that remind me of? ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Cool.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement