Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Studio Files

Options
  • 17-02-2011 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hey all!

i'm just starting out with logic studio 9, and i'm looking for some projects to mix and play with. the demo projects that come with logic 9 are useless to me, as i've heard them before and i have this biased version of what they should sound like.

i'd love to have a good go at somebody elses track if anyone is willing to let me! for my own benefit really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

In fairness, those files are to demonstrate the functionality of the program. Not to practice "mixing". Why don't you record some of your own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mikesmt

i'm well aware those files are not for "mixing". i'm well aware of the functionality of logic. i simply want something fresh to my ears to practice using the program, rather than mix and practice using something that i already know what i want to sound like. cheers for your valuable input.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

What do you mean a biased version of what they are going to sound like?

I'd suggest the David Nahmani DVD with the book or record something.

Or else download this: http://remhq.com/news_story.php?id=1293

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mikesmt

something like that is exactly what i'm looking for. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

+1 for the David Nahmani Book/DVD.

Its pricey but I reckon its worth it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement