Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair accommodation and meal refund

Options
  • 18-02-2011 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, Can anyone hep me? We flew to Faro last May (2010) and our return flight was cancelled, we rebooked on the next available flight which was 4 days later.
    When we got home I proceeded to apply for a meals and accommodation refund.
    I've filled in forms and submitted receipts. I phoned the only number I could see on their customer care website only to get a snotty e-mail telling me not to call that number again.
    When I hadn't heard anything for months I wrote to them and they e-mailed the same form again which I filled in again.
    That last form was a month ago and I'm still waiting.
    Is there anyone else out there waiting as long as me?
    I will probably write again as they only respond to letters and not e-mails.
    Anyone got any other suggestions?
    Small claims court?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The travel section would be a better place to ask:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

but please note that no-one's allowed to give legal advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clarekinsella

ok, thanks, new to this. Not looking for legal advice, just wondering what to do.

Advertisement