Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Noes!!!1!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I always considered KnifeWrench to be the Shredder to IO's Krang. So yeah, good moddingshredding Knife lad.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I kicked ass and ye all know it! :p

But Knifey did too. He's a righteous dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

:(

One of the best mods everrrrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

ohthebaby wrote: »
    :(

One of the best mods everrrrr.

/sobs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Sad to see you go Knifey, thanks for all the great work you've done here over the last few years :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Aw :( But now all you have left is crappy stressed student forums to look after, how could you leeeeeave us?! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Sad to see you leave your mod duties behind here Knifey.

I enjoy your posts so keep posting! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

:( But....no! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Awww :(

Have fun having more time to spend in "real life" or whatever it's called these days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

KNIFEY...WHAT'S THIS I HEAR?! Cop on, will you?! Fúcking delirious! Giving up modding! Pah!

*angry rant*

*tears*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Awwwh Knifey. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Pity, Wrench. You're a good lad and a good, capable moderator. Good luck in your future work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Pity, Wrench. You're a good lad and a good, capable moderator. Good luck in your future work!

Thanks. :)
    I'm still gonna keep on UCC until the summer though, so you'll have to put with me there for another while yet! :pac:

On another note, it looks as though my replacement here has been installed.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Boooooooooooo to you leaving. :(

However, I am absolutely DELIGHTED with your replacement. No better person for the job (sorry everyone else :P)! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Thanks. :)
    I'm still gonna keep on UCC until the summer though, so you'll have to put with me there for another while yet! :pac:

Oh great. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

You'll be missed but at least we have a lovely replacement in Kateos. Please stick around anyway. Shure, what else have you to be doing? :P

Advertisement