Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC HD2 White Screen

• 18-02-2011 2:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭

Has anybody ever had this issue before? My phone just stays at a white screen when I boot on and does nothing. All I can do is is boot in to HSPL. If you have had it, how did you solve it? Was it expensive to fix? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

did you do a task29?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Ofcourse, well I've tried to, it doesn't get past 0% then the Update Utilty thing just says Recovery Tips etc. I've also tried to flash MAGLDR but the same. Flashed HSPL 3 and it said complete on the PC yet the phone is still on 2.08.HSPL. I've read around and even one of the recommended searches is "White Screen of Death". I'm dooooomed! Lol.

Lol you sure you tried task29. Then flash a radio the. Magdlr and then flash the rom via magdlr? In the year never heard the white sod :)

Lol why was this moved to android? Think mobiles and pda's is more appropriate since its originally win mo phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Yep I tried everything. Everything just stays at 0%. I think the only thing I can try is to put a stock ROM on the SD and try from there. That's my last hope before I spend €230 on a new one.

I was going to ask the same question lol, they may have got it mixed up with the DHD or something. Silly mods. ;)

I think you might have more luck with your issues on xda q&a section :) I can't imagine what went wrong with it :D

Try going completely stock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement