Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeve Coverup

Options
  • 18-02-2011 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey Dublin folk, I got a tribal on my forearm to see if I liked the whole Tattoo thing and hey, I do!!

Unfortunately, the quality of the work was not great though, the shape is right but the ink doesn't really fill in the whole design.

Instead of getting it touched up I was looking to turn it into a sleeve from elbow to wrist ( not hands! )

Can anyone recommend good sleeve artists around Dub? I got the original done in Dragon Tattoo and won't be going back there (nice people, just not impressed with the quality). I have a collection of pics ready that I would like incorporated into the piece if possible, could use some guidance from a good artist though if anyone has any recommendations!

Advertisement