Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop in Dublin tonight - 18/02/11 - Twisted Pepper

• 18-02-2011 10:45am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you are out and about the city tonight at a loose end, drop into the Twisted Pepper for The Big ONE.

It's 4 rooms, one of which is hop hop, the other 3 are Drum N Bass I believe

3 DJ's spinning in the hip hop room, 2 of my ultimate homie's Davey S and The Expert (from MJEX) are playing. And another homie of mine DJ Flip (ITF Champ) will be taking the stage and most likely taking his shirt off at some point.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139223999470278&index=1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

MJEX are one of the best live hip hop acts I've ever seen. Messiah J is crystal clear on the mic and has all sorts of flows.

In other event news my buddy Sert One is playing the Bernard Shaw on the 26th of February. He's launching his new EP. Should be worth rolling down going to be lots of other hip hop and beat music on that evening.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's not a MJEX set tonight, just the Ex on the Eins and Zwei's.

But you are right, J is excellent LIVE, also a rally nice guy....except when he takes my Funcrusher Plus album and never returns it :)

I'll try get along to the Sert One gig, what i've heard from him is pretty good. and i believe he is getting some media attanetion now as well.

Advertisement