Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC Milan v Spurs... Look who I met!!!

Options
  • 18-02-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Well Lads,

Just back home after a fantastic trip to Milan where I went to some game called AC Milan v Spurs and the team called Spurs won 1-0!!! :D YIDO YIDO YIDO YIDO YIDO......

Great time had. Seats were great (right beside the curva sud) so lots of noise! The day before the game decided to head down to a hotel that I had stayed in previously but was sold out this time as on the last occasion I stayed there Harry Redknapp was there. Herself thought sure we'll take a stroll down and see if the team are using it and low and behold we roll up and there's three buses all with the Spurs crest so I figure were onto a winner here!! I think the fact we knew where the bar was and were able to walk straight in and no messing helped get past security and we sat down for a drink.... Herself points out that there is someone sitting behind us with a crest on his tracksuit so I spin around and there's Carlo Cudicini.... I spin back around and Joe Jordan is now sitting at the bar! Few mins later photo and chat who Carlo Cudicini in the bag...real nice guy! The team came out then for training and met them all basically...I was the only fan there that I could see! Must keep that hotel to myself...ha ha ha! Harry was a gent and would have chatted all day long I reckon. Got herself to snap shots with Dawson, Bassong, Corluka, Krancjar, Pav, Lennon, Crouch and Gomes. BAE and Jermain Defoe didn't look like they wanted to talk to anyone so left them in peace.... Made the trip that bit more special and think the lads did a great job of representing the club...they were all so friendly and approachable....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lucky bollox!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

Dave11, you lucky git!:D Not only did your missus treat you to a trip to the game, you get to mingle with the boys.

Again - lucky git!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Jaysus Dave11, some guys have all the luck.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

would dean kiely and harry not let you into the photo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

:D haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

fair play. nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

:D Love it

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

She's a keeper Dave:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I am overwhelmed with jealousy.

Advertisement