Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you use cubicles instead of urinals?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

If you seen mine, i'd have to kill you...
    is it that small:D:D

benwavner wrote: »
    Im sick of getting kicked out of pubs n clubs for wan king at the urinals, especially when I want to slip a finger in my bum.

Its cubicals all the way for me.
    or maybe slip more then your finger in someone elses bum:D:D:D

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Womens toilets are disgusting.

Seriously.
    Yea a serious smell of rotten fish uhhhhhhhh:eek::eek::eek:

kfallon wrote: »
    Pissing in the cubicle means you are depriving the gays of a free thrill :pac:
    yayyyyyyyyy sure ya can see through the holes in the wall anyway:D:D:D

I always try for a cubicle, as a sufferer of shy cock (aka Paruresis) I find it nearly impossible to take a slash when there are others around me.
    me toooo i get a hard on at the uranials and cant piss then:p:p:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I always try for a cubicle, as a sufferer of shy cock (aka Paruresis) I find it nearly impossible to take a slash when there are others around me.

Get this too.
    Nothing to do with cock size, its a bizarre mental state that seems to trick the mind into being fearful when ever you're trying to take a piss. Even the *thought* that there might be someone else near you induces a seize up reaction. Its only when the mind settles down again, that the pee starts to flow!

I find that once the alcohol starts a flowin, the induced "fear" dies down. By the end of the night, i'm pissing into the sink infront of a local rugby team.

Not really...

Men who wait for the cubicles for a piss are not real men and have small mickeys..:pac:
    oO yea is that sooooo now well iv got a big mickey and i allways use a cubicle... dont like embarrasing others with my big tool when they are just avarage or small shhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:D

I'm a urinal person. Except if there are three urinals and two men already pi*sing and you must squeeze between them.
    love that :D:D:D:D:D:D

if all the uranails and cubicles are full sure ya can piss in the sinks and run the tap to wash it down:D:D:D

ScumLord wrote: »
    I have homophobia, it's a real condition. I can't turn on ITV for fear of seeing some sort of dancing with the stars type show. I live in constant fear of being well dressed so always roll around the garden before going into public.

I'm on anti John Wayne medication, I was going to counselling but I over heard someone on the bus saying it was gay to go to counselling so I am now afraid of counselling too. :(
    Lock yourself in:D:(

• Advertisement

I cleaned toilets in college, I really, really disagree!
    A crap job i used to do it tooo got pissed off listening to people talking sh1te:D:D:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

They call me sink man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

sollar wrote: »
    People need to master the art of lifting the seat with the inside of their foot without slamming it back (if they don't want to touch it that is).

That, or use a some toilet paper to form a crude glove over their fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Meh....ladies toilets don't stink to high heaven like the Men's. We don't need the disinfectant / anti-odour block that are routinely placed in Mens' urinals...
    Men's toilets smell atrocious, Ladies toilets don't. Fact.

Lies, you need napalm or a thermonuclear device to clean ladies toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I love the holes in the walls in the cubicles
    is it that small:D:D
    or maybe slip more then your finger in someone elses bum:D
    Yea a serious smell of rotten fish uhhhhhhhh
    yayyyyyyyyy sure ya can see through the holes in the wall anyway:D
    me toooo i get a hard on at the uranials and cant piss then:p:p:D:D
    oO yea is that sooooo now well iv got a big mickey and i allways use a cubicle... dont like embarrasing others with my big tool when they are just avarage or small shhhhhhhhhhhh:D
    love that :D
    if all the uranails and cubicles are full sure ya can piss in the sinks and run the tap to wash it down:D
    Lock yourself in:D:(
    A crap job i used to do it tooo got pissed off listening to people talking sh1te:D:p

Please - for the love of God - multiquote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Cybertron85

Cubicle for me, never again will I be guilty of giving another fella a heart attack.

Advertisement