Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor live 2011 - Dublin

Options
  • 18-02-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I used the search function, but did not find a related thread.

I got tickets to one of the X Factor dates in Dublin next week and was wondering if someone who has seen the show in recent years knows how the slots are filled...

Will it be like the TV show, where every candidate performs one song, then the next one appears with another song. Or will it be more like 20 minutes slots for each candidate where they perform a couple of songs in a row?

Further, who will perform there? Everyone who made it through the auditions, just the last 10, the last 8, the last 5?

Do they also perform songs together?

Lots of questions... I'm trying to find out about this for quite a while now, but strangely cannot find a single piece of information anywhere on the web...

Your help is very appreciated :)

thanks!

sabrewulf

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

They come out at the beginning and do a group song, then they each come out and do 2 songs (starting with the first to be eliminated), the song before the interval is usually a group song with some of the middle contestants. After the interval is the top 4, they do 3 songs I think and they finish with the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! :)
    Exactly what I wanted to know.

cheers!

sabrewulf

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

Any help appreciated. I'm going to the X Factor show (for my sins) tomorrow afternoon.

Any idea what is the best way to get to the O2 by public transport from Drumcondra? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Il Trap,

I believe the fastest is:

Drumcondra -> Connolly via Dart
    Connolly -> The Point via red Luas

:)

There is most likely a bus connection from Drumcondra to Connolly station too. But to get to the Point from there afaik the Luas the only option.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

Going to the 20.30 show tonight

Anyone know what time its over?

Any ideas as to what to do with myself while my kids are at it? Shops won't be open so thats not an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I'm going tomorrow night :D
    So excited!

I love one direction and Paije so yay :P

Advertisement