Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Required GPA for LL.M in the US ?

Options
  • 18-02-2011 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi,

So, I'm planning on applying to a US University for an LL.M (at some point not now), but I would like to have some info concerning the required GPAs.

I'm a final year student and I have a 3.4 GPA, would that lead me anywhere ? I'm not looking for TOP universities for sure, but just a regular LL.M.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

MacieC wrote: »
    Hi,

So, I'm planning on applying to a US University for an LL.M (at some point not now), but I would like to have some info concerning the required GPAs.

I'm a final year student and I have a 3.4 GPA, would that lead me anywhere ? I'm not looking for TOP universities for sure, but just a regular LL.M.

Thanks,
    Yes, I have been told that a GPA of 3.4 is fine when applying for an LLM abroad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

Great. Thanks.

Advertisement