Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best artist for !!!

Options
  • 18-02-2011 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    I have an idea for a tatto i want to get done, i want it to be a half slevee,
    Of my mother's family name coat of arms and my father's.See the problem is i want to create a black and grey slevee with elements from both, but as i am not very artistic im wondering who would be the best tattoo artist to help design the pice ( to find away to put the elements of both coats together while it working as a slevee) and then to tattoo me,
    Any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jmcadublin

how are you doing.

you need to decide on the the concept yourself and bring the ideas to a good artist. i had the same idea as yourself to reflect myself and my wifes coat of arms. the main symbol of my arms was a lion and the main symbol of her arms was a fish, after much thought it dawned on me, lionfish! having googled for tattoo images didn't find much what i liked however i was drawn to koi fish designs. found an artist in dublin who done this work and he easily changed it to be a lionfish. hope this helps.

Advertisement