Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share a lift to Work. Roscrea to Newbridge

Options
  • 18-02-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Folks,

I'm really not sure if I'm entering this in the right section!

I travel everyday (Mon-Fri) from Roscrea to Newbridge to work.
    I've been doing this for almost 2 years, and the min of 300e a month Diesel bill (for work only), huge mileage, and added car expenses has hit home!

I am just wondering if there is anyone out there that drives this route on a daily basis, and would be interested in sharing, or part sharing the route?

I have registered on Carpool.ie etc... but no joy! I have also looked up the possibility of getting the train; with the taxsaver ticket I would save 100e a month, but it would take me 2 hours to get home in the evening, not getting home until 19.00, after setting out at 6:30 that morning.. with no overtime, and no flexibility!!!!!!

Any... one....?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sbms

Hiya,Are you still travelling this route each day?PM me if you are.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Fluffsticle

sbms wrote: »
    Hiya,Are you still travelling this route each day?PM me if you are.Thanks
    Hi, yes Monday to Friday. Are you doing the same? PMme :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sbms

PM Sent

Advertisement