Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Fair & Exhibition

Options
  • 18-02-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

I am organising a Photography Fair and Exhibition for April 16th or 17th (to be decided) if anyone is interested in booking a table for the sale/swap/barter of their used photography equipment, or to exhibit their photographs, please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

You should post in the Photo forum too http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Rainbowsend

xshayx wrote: »
    You should post in the Photo forum too http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Yes I have asked permission there also thanks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Hi, can you send me info please. Interested in exhibiting.

PM sent Blandpebbles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭oinkely

i'd be interested in the details also.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

I'd love to get some info sent to me too.:)

Details are as follows:-
    Venue Charlesland Golf Club
    Date 17th April Sunday
    Time 11am to 4pm
    Cost per table 50.00 euro

PM me if interested....Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

This is a super idea and I wish you every success. Nice to have a Fair & Exhibition on our doorstep.

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    This is a super idea and I wish you every success. Nice to have a Fair & Exhibition on our doorstep.

Thank you John, hope to see you there :)

Just a little reminder, if anyone is interested in taking a table or exhibiting please let me know. :)

• Advertisement

....DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST THE PROPOSED PHOTOGRAPHY FAIR AND EXHIBITION DUE TO BE HELD IN CHARLESLAND GOLF CLUB ON 17TH APRIL NEXT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. MY APOLOGIES TO ALL WHO HAVE EXPRESSED AN INTEREST.

HOPEFULLY THIS CAN BE RESCHEDULED FOR LATER IN THE YEAR, AS I STILL BELIEVE THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

That's a shame. It IS a good idea, so it might be worth another shot later.

Advertisement