Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking courses??

Options
  • 18-02-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any in Laois? I'm aware of the night courses in the college but I think it's too late to start those?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 HanyuPinyin

I too would be most interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 smetol

Hi lads,

have you found anything suitable?
    i'm also interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Me too - always fancied doing a cookery course!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

I know someone that does classes in Kildare Town all organic food, yummy stuff, I could see when next classes are if thats any help?

It would be great if there were cooking classes down here
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

I think Fiacri House do cooking courses. It's down near Errill. Google it, it might be an option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Fiacri are advertising their upcoming classess on the front of the Leinster this week or you can look at the website http://www.fiacrihouse.com/

Also Jim Tynan is giving a demonstration in Mountrath Community School on Tuesday night April 5th at 7.30pm. Don't know what the cost is.

Advertisement