Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA CUP 4th Round Replay: Chelsea FC vs Everton FC. 12.30GMT 19/02/11

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

F**k the Europa League, no interest in it.. The CL is where its at.. money wise.

Well there's no hope of Sunderland qualifying for the Champions League so I'll be very happy with the Europa League.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

It's not a miracle, it's just good management. He's assembled a very good side with limited resources. If only ye had the money for a 20 goal a season striker, it's all ye are missing from challenging for Europe imo.

there team is good enough to be challenging for europe..easily

their midfield is quality on paper, good keeper and decent defence. i think someone like kevin doyle would be brilliant with saha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭Hoki

Many clubs could have signed him by now, Im just saying that there is not much of a togetherness and bonding at Chelsea, and without that you will win nothing.

Anyone can see that, Signing Torres for 50million was desperation to save their season from being a nightmare and ending with no trophy and out of the CL spots.

There is huge spirting at Everton, evident in several moments this season, such as the win at City, and again today.

For Everton to beat a team like Chelsea is nothing short of a miracle, considering the differences between the sides, Moyes deserves all the credit as there has been little between the sides in recent years.

My God you post some amount of absolute garbage. Huge spirit at Everton my ring - ye have won 6 games out of 26 this season. Judge spirit over the course of a season & not on a few " moments. "

Advertisement