Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ROGAINE FOAM??

• 18-02-2011 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Where can i buy Rogaine Foam in Ireland?

I know you can buy the other liquids from Rogaine but its the Foam im looking for??

Any help? please :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ciara o

The foam has no licence from the medicines board to be sold in ireland. I believe the blackrock clinic import it for their customers, or you can buy it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

ciara o wrote: »
    The foam has no licence from the medicines board to be sold in ireland. I believe the blackrock clinic import it for their customers, or you can buy it online.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply :)

Do you know of a safe reliable website were i can buy the Rogaine Foam from?

Do you know if i can buy it up North Ireland?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Hi,

Thanks for the reply :)

Do you know of a safe reliable website were i can buy the Rogaine Foam from?

Do you know if i can buy it up North Ireland?

Thanks in advance.
    minoxidil-direct.co.uk!
    I use the kirkland liquid **** though to stave off the bald(thanks dad!)! it works too. be careful with the foam, i researched this alot before i started using anything at all and read alot of bad stuff about the foam! does more harm than good, made some guys lose hair really quickly, which never grew back! just my 2c's though! good luck man!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

minoxidil-direct.co.uk!
    I use the kirkland liquid **** though to stave off the bald(thanks dad!)! it works too. be careful with the foam, i researched this alot before i started using anything at all and read alot of bad stuff about the foam! does more harm than good, made some guys lose hair really quickly, which never grew back! just my 2c's though! good luck man!:)

Thanks Tiger! although by the looks of you on the TV recently the stuff your using is not working :P

I'll give your stuff a try then, although waiting 4 months to see if it works seems like it could be a waste of €'s

I hear this stuff (approved medications which have proven effective in more than 80% of users with hair loss: Finasteride and Minoxidil) is fantastic but you have to get a prescription for Hair surgeon which cost €200 then you pay €109 for years supply but i know someone who takes the drug by tablet one a day and his hair has completley grown back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

Thanks Tiger! although by the looks of you on the TV recently the stuff your using is not working :P

I'll give your stuff a try then, although waiting 4 months to see if it works seems like it could be a waste of €'s

I hear this stuff (approved medications which have proven effective in more than 80% of users with hair loss: Finasteride and Minoxidil) is fantastic but you have to get a prescription for Hair surgeon which cost €200 then you pay €109 for years supply but i know someone who takes the drug by tablet one a day and his hair has completley grown back!!
    Ha! Ha! hey the millions of women ive been riding over the last 5-10 years dont mind!:D

Anyway, back to reality. i just get the kirkland stuff every three months 19 pounds/23 euro. No doc prescription or anything, i just order it with the debit card. Take about two fcuking weeks delivery though EVERYTIME:mad:! chance it and see if it works for you! whats the worst that can happen? ................apart from rapid heart beat, chest pain, swollen feet/hands, heart attack, and loss of your manhood!:pac:
    Seriously, just use the dosage they say to use, the above side effects are fairly rare, havnt happened to me yet anyway!

Ps. I also use viviscal too!
    Jaysus! il be on the heorin and craic cocaine next!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hazz

Has anybody used the shampoo that can be bought in the chemist.
    I am receeding but also getting light behind my fringe and it really does not suit me or fill me with confidence.
    Any advice greatly appreciated

Advertisement