Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More on CCNA

Options
  • 18-02-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I know there are a lot of threads on CCNA so sorry if I am repeating. But two quick questions:

1. How do I go about booking the exam, and where do I take it? Do I need to go to some test centre(I'm doing it through self-study)

2. I did some CCNA in college and did some exams....that was two years ago. Will that affect anything with sitting everything afresh?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

I did my CCNA a few yrs back in the prometric centre.but as far as i know now they have stopped doing cisco exams.

Pearson VUE are the people who run the exams now.
    I know for a fact that the pearson training centre in hanover st has closed

blanchardstown IT are the only solid people i know of doing the exams.

I think the CCNA versions change every 4 yrs..its not a major change but its updated,so shouldnt be much diffrent than when you studied it.

Advertisement