Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPA Accountancy P1 Discount Fees

Options
  • 18-02-2011 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I was enrolled and started the CPA P1 course at GCD in Sept 2009 but unfortunately had to withdraw a few weeks into course due to a move abroad. I originally agreed with GCD that I could defer the course and the fees paid would be held in credit against me.

However, I have since decided I will not pursue the CPA course for a number of personal reasons. GCD cannot offer me a refund. However they have suggested that if I know someone else who wants to do the course they may be able to arrange a transfer and that person can repay me some money.

If anybody is interested in taking my place and paying me about 1k (I paid 2.5k) for the course place please get in touch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jahs

Hi I know its been a while but does that offer still stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 beamer1

Yes, nobody else has contacted me. I would need to talk to Griffith College CPA course director just to double check it's OK, so just let me know if you are definitely interested in starting a place on their Dublin P1 CPA course, starting in September 2012.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jahs

Hi, it turns out that i can get a discount with griffith anyway coz im starting half way through the year. sorry bout that.

Advertisement