Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who should i sign up with?

• 18-02-2011 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

On vodafone broadband at the moment but really wanna get off of it,dearer than its competitors and id assume not as good.
    Eircom is out btw.
    Was thinking about magnet,are they any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    On vodafone broadband at the moment but really wanna get off of it,dearer than its competitors and id assume not as good.
    Eircom is out btw.
    Was thinking about magnet,are they any good?

UPC :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Trevor451 wrote: »
    UPC :)

I second that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Thor wrote: »
    I second that

I third that. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i fourth that. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

5th Upc are the best going if you can get it in your area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

+6. And if UPC is out, I'd prefer to go with anything LLU, if thats availible. Magnet, Vodafone, Digiweb etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

upc was out for me due to being in tipp.

got digiweb. 7Mb,100Gb allowance for the same price as i was paying for 1Mb on eircom.

upc seem the main one though if available.. though their main offers are if you get the phone,tv and broadband package...
    either way you cant go wrong.

i have no idea of magnet as it wasnt available in my area so looked into it no further

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

5th Upc are the best going if you can get it in your area
    not in my area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

roast wrote: »
    +6. And if UPC is out, I'd prefer to go with anything LLU, if thats availible. Magnet, Vodafone, Digiweb etc.

that about sums it all up, i got magnet because i couldnt get upc, its alright but 150% of the price of UPC for half the speed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭murphthesmurf

DONT GET WIMAX !!!! We are with Imagine, and its trully awfull in my opinion. Magnet offer the best speeds if you can get the fibre. UPC are also a good bet. Depends what you use it for, if any gaming would be done then you should really go for UPC or Magnet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement