Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ne-Yo @ O2 postponed until further notice

Options
  • 18-02-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Yet another sorry excuse from a sorry excuse of a 'superstar' - Leaving a legion of his young fans devastated - I'm sure his fans are only important to him when they're buying tickets & albums!!

From Ticketmaster.ie

Ne-Yo Dublin Date Postponed

Global superstar Ne-Yo has been forced to reschedule three dates on his forthcoming date at the O2 Dublin on 20 February due to album commitments.

With work on his fifth studio album going so well the American singer songwriter could not interrupt the creative process and has been compelled to push back his Dublin, Glasgow, Liverpool and Newcastle dates to autumn 2011 in order to focus on the album.

The rescheduled dates will be confirmed in the coming weeks. Tickets bought for the rescheduled performances will remain valid for the new dates.

For Customers unable to attend the rescheduled event, refunds are available. Customers who purchased their tickets from an outlet can obtain a refund by returning their tickets to the point of purchase.

If you have purchased your tickets via phone or Internet, you must return your tickets via a secure method of post to:

Ticketmaster Head Office, Grafton House, 70 Grafton Street, Dublin 2.

If you have any further queries please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service on 0818 903 001 or if you are calling from Northern Ireland/UK call 0844 277 9964 Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 6pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Global superstar Ne-Yo has been forced to reschedule three dates on his forthcoming date at the O2 Dublin on 20 February due to album commitments.

I honestly think that is the worst excuse I have ever heard to reschedule. He is a joke of a performer but i'm sure he doesn't care. He still is getting paid.

i know this thread is three months old but has anyone heard if he has rescheduled yet? i cannot get an answer from ticketmaster, the date was supposed to be announced "in the coming weeks" its been 3 months and im annoyed at the lack of consideration to be honest

Advertisement