Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infamous 2 release date/special edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I though this was ment to come out in march or april. ah well Im definitly going to be getting it when it comes out. The first one was just such a fun game, loved just gliding around the city doing random missions, cant wait for this, its one of the games im most looking forward to this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They've changed Cole back to the original model? That's good.
    I hope the side missions are a bit more varied this time around, they got a bit samey after a while in the last game.
    Still really looking forward to this though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Another Fantastic Create Share Play Sony now doing with infamous 2 , Cant wait :D

http://ie.ign.com/videos/2011/03/01/infamous-2-mission-creator-trailer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

played an early version with emo cole back in november i think it was. wasnt all that impressive, but since then they've really gotten back on track

really cant wait for it now

Advertisement