Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Program Funding

Options
  • 18-02-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hi all, wondering if there ar seubsidised courses for postgrad master in engineering.

One option i learnt about was the HEA funded ones

http://www.hea.ie/en/skills+funding

Anymore so can get see more options available. I want to start a masters in September so would be great if other funding setup as some courses are out of my reach due to cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭graduate

The HEA funding is directed at skill shortages in the IT sector, broadly defined, everything from GIS to Business Analytics. Many of these courses admit engineering graduates, of course, if a change of direction is of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

graduate wrote: »
    The HEA funding is directed at skill shortages in the IT sector, broadly defined, everything from GIS to Business Analytics. Many of these courses admit engineering graduates, of course, if a change of direction is of interest.

some of the courses are directed at engineers such as the bio engineering and water and environment course in UCD so no really change of interest there needed so all good.

I am more seeing if other schemes like the HEA one with different courses so can have more choices?

Advertisement