Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help out a Waterford chap

• 19-02-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

I have my first design going up on Qwertee tonight. If you like it pick one up, and if you dont then please just share it around on facebook, twitter etc

It would mean a lot to me if the sound lads and lasses here could give me a bit of a boost!

Thanks everyone

http://www.qwertee.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Good man yourself. There be a few good tshirts popping up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Thanks Seany

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I have my first design going up on Qwertee tonight. If you like it pick one up, and if you dont then please just share it around on facebook, twitter etc

It would mean a lot to me if the sound lads and lasses here could give me a bit of a boost!

Thanks everyone

http://www.qwertee.com

I'm such a nerd, I really like the Pi t-shirt. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

After reading the title I thought you were looking for a vote to be honest.

The t-shirt look cool by the way! Whats the story with the website does it help you advertise your stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah kinda helps, basically you submit a design and if it gets voted up it gets a feature for a few days where you get a euro from every sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Wow you make some sweet t-shirt designs. Love your ''True Love Never Dies'' one from another website. In fact I think every Portal fan would :D

Likes your 'pi' tee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

As a follow up how about 2.71828182845904523536028747135266249775724709369995

aka 'e'.

Or how about Deise written in morse code or braille. Braille looks cool on a t-shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Just bought one! Great design and makes it nicer knowing i'm supporting a local!

Advertisement