Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sticky for club contacts

Options
  • 19-02-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I feel I must ask could the mods put up details of contact info for clubs on this shooting site

this is not too much to ask for everytime i come on here theres at least one person looking for and not getting the info for which this site is purported to report on, as in giving us a way to make contact with like minded people and new members of this great sport of ours

so please take on board what im asking for a sticky for contacts to clubs is that too much too ask for ???

john naghten
    chairperson of the BRC shooting club

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

A sticky's not the best way to do that though john, we had several when the forum was started - pretty soon half the page was sticky threads and people stopped reading them because they never changed. All the club details are up on the boards wiki though: http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Shooting_Clubs_and_Ranges

And I'll add that link to the Important Threads sticky and change the name to Important Threads and Information. That should make it easier to spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

I would be happy if it worked when someone asks for details for contact for BRC to point them to the wiki page but the details for BRC seem to be missing

I would say that maybe before nobody had given contact details for the club so I would appreciate it if you would update the contact details for us

Many thanks in advance
    john

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Sure, I'll add them in for you - but you can edit the pages yourself as well if you want.

edit: Bother. Having technical difficulties. I'll edit the page but it might take a while to rejig the account properly. But if you want to john, just click on the link in the top right of the screen on the wiki, create an account and edit the information yourself, you might get to it before I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

thanks anyway for your help i'll try that

Advertisement