Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strano's reopened?

Options
  • 19-02-2011 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Was walking past in a rush today and could of sworn I saw some people in it, has it been opened? Was never in it before, what it's like in their?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Yup, tis opened again alight!

Haven't been in it since it opened so can't tell you anymore I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Was walking past in a rush today and could of sworn I saw some people in it, has it been opened? Was never in it before, what it's like in their?
    There's one way to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

It is reopened, called Wilde's I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mollie Breathna

Ruby_Woo wrote: »
    Yup, tis opened again alight!

Haven't been in it since it opened so can't tell you anymore I'm afraid!

It's Wilde's. Opened last weekend and there's no need to be afraid - I don't think they bite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

It's Wilde's. Opened last weekend and there's no need to be afraid - I don't think they bite!

They don't? :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Ruby_Woo wrote: »
    They don't? :(

I'm out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭stunt_penguin

Yea they just opened last week, they put a good bit of work into repainting outside, I assume they've spruced it up inside, no idea what it's like inside though.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

Had a look in the window there the other day. Fresh paint etc but it still looks pretty uninteresting.

Advertisement