Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No guests past 1pm during charity/rag week??

Options
  • 19-02-2011 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

I heard from someone in my village that no one is allowed into other "student villages" past 1pm!Is that true?

Like I can understand this at a later time but 1pm seems a bit harsh :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Doesn't mention 1pm in the Cappavilla email anyway.

I'd be interested to know the legality of changing the terms of your tenancy [without express consent] for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

cson wrote: »
    Doesn't mention 1pm in the Cappavilla email anyway.

I'd be interested to know the legality of changing the terms of your tenancy [without express consent] for a week.

Im in Kilmurry, we all got letters sent out this week past saying there'll me extra security 24/7, and Signing friends/relatives in to stay for the night isn't allowed during Charity week:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Im in Kilmurry, we all got letters sent out this week past saying there'll me extra security 24/7, and Signing friends/relatives in to stay for the night isn't allowed during Charity week:(

Thats understandable though not having guests stay for the night but the fact that the not having guests past 10 o clock is moved to 1 is just stuipd and cruel =(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

these rules have been easily circumvented in the past i imagine it will be the same this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Living off campus is the job ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

All I can say is, living in Thomond last year, sneaking a few mates in during ''charity week'' was all part of the fun and it was very possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

I got an email about it today and it mentioned nothing about 1pm - it was the 24/7 thing mentioned above, with residents being IDed upon entering the village at any time of the day and two checkpoints being set up. And strictly no parties! :(

Advertisement