Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody dislike Tom Hanks?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Dislike
    Chuileog wrote: »
    I have a soul. Just polished it this morning, its looking great.
    I hate Tom Hanks, for me he has ruined every movie that I have seen him in. Thats not many because if I know he is in something I will avoid. I hate him almost as much as I hate whoopie feckin goldburg and thats says a lot.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    do you have a hate problem:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

Dislike
    sonic85 wrote: »
    the money pit was class

loved that film,

Good guy tom should play a badass/serial killer/ general all-round prick to prove his diversity. Annoyingly i reckon he could do it with aplomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭dilbert2

Tom Hanks is good. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

G86 wrote: »
    He wrecks my head, he ruined the Da Vinci Code for me - definitely the wrong choice for the role.

The sh!te plot and poorly written script ruined it for me. Weird, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

meh
    I dislike him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

So do I. Ricky Gervais presented some awards last year and said that he feels better that there are so many ugly people in the audience. The camera went to Hanks giving Gervais a dirty look.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

Dislike
    I like Tom Hanks and most of his movies so far, every actor has 1 or 2 shocking films so he can be excused for them

Hanks would be fooking class in a movie where he is the villian

Advertisement