Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This time of the moring 08:00

Options
  • 19-02-2011 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Got back from work awhile ago and couldn't decide weather to bring the shotgun out or not. Its a bit foggy out but I've also never been out this early.
    Is there much about this time? I normally (due to work....and beer related issues) head out around 1pm to fields that contain rabbits. Would there be much about at around this time?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Dawn/daybreak or around last light is a good time for bunnies and/or foxes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

That's good to know bunny.....but I've just popped a beer :)

DONT JUDGE ME!!!! I've just finished my week of nights! Roll on regular hours for the next few week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Arcto wrote: »
    DONT JUDGE ME!!!! I've just finished my week of nights! Roll on regular hours for the next few week!

I know your pain, shift worker myself :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

That's good to know bunny.....but I've just popped a beer :)

used to work the odd sat mornin in dublin beside the early house, always seemed to get to work VERY early them days:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Hey,

Got back from work awhile ago and couldn't decide weather to bring the shotgun out or not. Its a bit foggy out but I've also never been out this early.
    Is there much about this time? I normally (due to work....and beer related issues) head out around 1pm to fields that contain rabbits. Would there be much about at around this time?

Cheers!

Shift working many years now. Dawn is prime hunting

• Advertisement
Advertisement