Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vote for Fine Gael is a vote for stag hunting.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

hatz7 wrote: »
    I like some animals enough not to put them in a sandwich

:pac: I gotta stop reading this thread. I'm gonna die laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Yep Evolution. The cruel, uncaring force of nature that has resulted in the extinction of 99.9% of all species that have ever existed on this planet.

I'll give it some thought tonight over my juicy and tender veal steak. mmmm.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056184989&page=4

Sorry Bip but isn't it really the lack of evolution/adaptation that resulted in 99.9% of extinction and thanks to evolution that 0.1% did adapt. Also as Dan Dennett has said dinosaurs did not go extinct they evolved into birds.

Nothing wrong with a nice bit of veal, but I think a Photoshop of prince Enda with a rambo body and AK47 out roaming the countryside with a pack of hounds would put this more in perspective, as opposed to a farmer who has a licence to cull some of our four+ breads of deer.
    -aZerogodist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

tonysea wrote: »
    Stag hunting should be allowed,....using a weapon to do so should be banned.

You might be on to somethingthere, make it legal but prohibit the use of weapons, horses, mechanically propelled vehicles and dogs while stag hunting so people can try to run after them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Panrich

Or maybe hunting should only be allowed at night in estates and areas where anti-social behaviour is rampant.

Advertisement