Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA Cup 5th Round - Man United v Crawley Town - KO 17:15

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Headshot wrote: »
    He has never shown me any thing that stands out tbh, I did say in this thread that I understand where posters are coming from defending bebe but when you pay 7m for a player and could of gotten him for free, you'd want to be showing me somthing in these matches

BEBE 7M , VAN DER VAART 8M ...who got the better deal Headshot?:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

BERBA wrote: »
    BEBE 7M , VAN DER VAART 8M ...who got the better deal Headshot?:p

dont worry if you read todays papers, modric will be on the way to us

our clubs have a great partnership :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

What paper was that?didn't get any today....

dont believe everything you read in the rags :rolleyes:

Modric just signed a 5 year deal and is happy with us , take mega money to turn Levys head and utd just dont have that kinda money anymore hence signing the BEBE's of this world

dahat wrote: »

it was the NOTW

35m modric, I cant wait....

Modric just signed a 5 year deal and is happy with us , take mega money to turn Levys head and utd just dont have that kinda money anymore hence signing the BEBE's of this world

5 years eh, just a bargain chip to increase the price from spurs, those sneaky feckers. Ill give levy credit thou, the man is brilliant at the negotiating but utd always get their man in the end

• Advertisement

NOTW

Do you really believe Modric won't leave ye to join us?
    You are mad if you dont..........

it was the NOTW

35m modric, I cant wait....

Lovely jubbly......really think he can make the difference in midfield.......
    Thanks BERBA,hope ye find us another quality player for 3 years time :D

Do you really believe Modric won't leave ye to join us?
    You are mad if you dont..........

i didnt say that but i could see him going to chelski before utd simply because and i say it again united just dont have that kinda money anymore to spend on marque signings.

i didnt say that but i could see him going to chelski before utd simply because and i say it again united just dont have that kinda money anymore to spend on marque signings.

We'll see summer, berba. ;)

I cant wait anyway, he'll be a great addition to the team. Spurs have done a wonderful job with him, much appreciated spurs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

No money, but able to spend 7m on a gamble like Bebe? Hmmmm

I think Utd could manage to get the cash together to sign a player that Fergie thinks is essential to the team.

Modric would be a good signing, but he seems pretty settled at Spurs.

We'll see summer, berba. ;)

I cant wait anyway, he'll be a great addition to the team. Spurs have done a wonderful job with him, much appreciated spurs :D

same as last summer and ya came sniffing for Bale and Modric , and what happened then? il tell ya what happened ....champo league happened

same as last summer and ya came sniffing for Bale and Modric , and what happened then? il tell ya what happened ....champo league happened

And what happens if you dont get CL this season?

Now bale and modric have the taste for CL they'll want it every season and at utd we'll give them that

Now bale and modric have the taste for CL they'll want it every season and at utd we'll give them that

we cross that bridge when we have to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

we cross that bridge when we have to

No belief in your team at all BERBA, that's shocking. Very surprised at you.

Lyon get CL soccer often but unfortunately they loose their best players often

Bale is vastly overpriced at 50 million,ye can keep him
    Those players will want to play at the highest level every year and Spurs cannot offer that.
    United can offer CL every year,title runs every year.......another thing Spurs cannot offer.

Bale is vastly overpriced at 50 million,ye can keep him
    Those players will want to play at the highest level every year and Spurs cannot offer that.United can offer CL every year,title runs every year.......another thing Spurs cannot offer.

bit dismissive there dahat? How do you know we cant offer them that on both levels above? we got a quality squad , if we can consolidate TOP 4 again this season expect Levy to throw a bag of money at it for a challenge next season.

plus with giggs scholes vd sar etc retiring soon no guarantee with yere average looking squad after yday fa cup runout that ye'll offer em CL and title challenges every year

bit dismissive there dahat? How do you know we cant offer them that on both levels above? we got a quality squad , if we can consolidate TOP 4 again this season expect Levy to throw a bag of money at it for a challenge next season.

plus with giggs scholes vd sar etc retiring soon no guarantee with yere average looking squad after yday fa cup runout that ye'll offer em CL and title challenges every year

Yesterdays cup team was a bad performance,a poor showing by all concerned,some are better some are not.
    With some new additions in the summer i expect United to resume a challenge for the title,we arent that badly off as some seem to think we are.

Levy tried to throw a bag of money around in January and FAILED.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

don't really like to do this.... but gonna have to bump the Man of the Match and Player ratings.

Only 6 MOTM votes and 2 player rating entries for the Crawley game. If a few more people could put in some votes I'd appreciate it.

Links to both are in my sig.

• Advertisement
Advertisement