Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for first tattoo placement

Options
  • 19-02-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Have been wanting to get a tattoo for a long time and have finally decided what I want but I have no idea where to put it! The tattoo will be text reading "I'll see you again when the stars fall from the sky and the moon turns red" I also want musical notes or bars tied in with it. Any help on where would be a good spot would be appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Inner forearm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Good suggestion but I'm trying to think of something more original. I was thinking around my waist but don't think it would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I always think text tattoos look really good on the inside of the upper arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Good suggestion but I'm trying to think of something more original. I was thinking around my waist but don't think it would work.

Ribs down towards your hip? Or possibly winding around your arm from upper to lower or any variation thereof...

Advertisement