Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumping Electrical Goods

Options
  • 19-02-2011 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi,

Now that the recycling centre in Tramore has closed, is there anywhere in Waterford to dump electrical items?

Need to get rid of a television, stereo, hoover and microwave among other things...

[Edit] There is free recycling for electrical goods at the Kilbarry site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

Is there any place in dungarvan I can dump electrical Items. I have a few things that are beyond repair that I need to dump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

If you wait awhile there might be a free recycling day where people come along to a certain place and you can dispose of your unwanted items, i bought a few bits to one in Mooncoin last year and there was another day in Tesco Arkeen IIRC awhile after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭newportwex

STIG83 wrote: »
    If you wait awhile there might be a free recycling day where people come along to a certain place and you can dispose of your unwanted items, i bought a few bits to one in Mooncoin last year and there was another day in Tesco Arkeen IIRC awhile after that.

If, might, certain place, not exactly helpful...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Ring the council offices. You may be able to take electrical goods to the dump for free.

newportwex wrote: »

Whatever you say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

newportwex wrote: »

BANNED

ziedth wrote: »
    BANNED

Least that unwanted item was gotten rid of :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chrissiem

There's a list of civic amenity sites on the website www.recyclefree.ie - you can recycle your waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) free of charge at any of these sites. The website also contains a list of public collection days around the country.

Advertisement