Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you go your voting card yet?

Options
  • 19-02-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Just wondering when it will arrive.
    I'm registered and been getting the candidates mailings just no voting card yet. Neighbours haven't got theirs yet either.

I'm on the Meath/Dublin border and know that those in Fingal have received heir cards.

An Post delivering mail today due to extra loads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭gipi

Yes, got mine either Thursday or Friday this week (Dublin Rd area, Drogheda).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

No sign of ours yet, we're in Trim and definitely registered as I checked on the website. Think you can vote without the card once you are registered if you bring suitable ID with you (I'd recommend also bringing a recent utility bill).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

You DONT need a polling card. You will find where you are designated to vote on the register - search here. If you can't find yourself, ring the Council offices and ask them for details of where you are to vote. As suggested above, when voting bring identification with you - passport, drivers licence, etc... There are other forms of identification too if memory serves me but they are listed on the polling card (doh!) - perhaps someone else might oblige when they get their card. Anyhow, that's about it. Don't worry if you don't get a polling card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Wizzbit

I'm in Trim and just received polling cards in the post now.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

In Ashbourne and cards arrived in today's post.

Strange, but we're assigned a new polling station at the far end of the town, while our usual one for the last 20+ years is only 150m away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement