Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Wireless Problem

• 19-02-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,951 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,951 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Have you tried disabling or turning off windows firewall?

Win 7.

Win XP.

Don't get scared with all the "not recommended" BS. You still have MSE running so it'll be ok.

Make this change and browse for a day or two, see if there's any change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭noshankus

I've seen way too many of these issues. Just come to the conclusion that those yokes are useless.

You could always try to ask VF for a replacement? Tell them it doesn't work at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭brian2me

I have the same problem, loosing WIRELESS internet connection but still have internet connection. Sometimes I'm able to reconnect manually or have to reset the HG556A router. I have been onto Vodafone support twice. 1st call I was advised that I needed an Firmware update, done that then the problem started happening again. On the second call I was informed that it could be other wireless devices such as my TV or iPhone that could be interfering. HG556A has 13 channels which the wireless frequency is sent out on. Vodafone support advised me that I should try each channel in order to find one which best suits me. I'm currently on channel 5 best so far has lasted 2 weeks without interruption. Fingers crossed I have found the correct channel.

Advertisement