Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing husky portarlington

Options
  • 19-02-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Hi guys my sis's husky got out last night if anybody has seen him. he is black and white with one blue eye.went missing from whitefields area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

still no sign of bowie :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I'll have my sister keep an eye out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Thanks pocketfizz. Starting to think someone may have taken him.

We're all heartbroken :(

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

have u got in touch with the local vets, police and laois and offaly pound. have u posted on on the lost and found sites eg petsireland, lostandfound.ie. facebook there is great page on there irishanimals lost and found. also on face book post on lspca page, laois buy and sell and offaly spca pages, they r all good. Also is the husky microchipped and has he collar and tag on? Also post on donedeal and gumtree. #Also a great place is midlands 103 radio station.
    If he is stolen the more puplicity u can make the better as they will be afraid to walk him, sell him etc.
    sorry just thought as well keep an eye on all the sites that sell dogs just in case. many dogs have been found like this

Advertisement