Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest in Sang Som

Options
  • 19-02-2011 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I know you cant buy sang som over here in ireland but if it was for sale in off licenses would there be much of an interest in it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭woppers

id be interested in that mate. i just had a look online and to get it sent over from the uk would cost £42.99. thats a bit pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭mackrel

Id buy it and i know alot of my friends would too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

yep id buy it to got to love it but ill be drinking it for real in a few weeks when i head to siam for a few months happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bertie74

garwalt wrote: »
    I know you cant buy sang som over here in ireland but if it was for sale in off licenses would there be much of an interest in it.

I bought a Bottle of SangSom yesterday in my local offlicence The Ice Box Finglas. I drank it with Shark last night. Brings back all those memorys of Koh Phangan. I also picked up a bottle of MekHong and
    the last bottle of M-150. The guy behind the counter said it is for sale in bars as well now.

Advertisement